Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Report gives readers a thorough assessment of key market drivers, restraints, prospects, opportunities, restraints, current trends, and technological and industrial breakthroughs that will influence market growth. The detailed market research, industry sector growth and development, and new product introductions covered in this report on the Methylmalonic Acidemia Market are of great assistance to the important new commercial players joining the market.
This Methylmalonic Acidemia Market report research conducts a careful market evaluation and provides a professional analysis of the industry taking into account market development, present market circumstances, and forecasts for the future. The market driving factors, market overview, industry volume, and market share are also highlighted in this Methylmalonic Acidemia Market report analysis.
Regions Covered in the Report-
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report before purchase: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/methylmalonic-acidemia-market
Methylmalonic Acidemia: An Overview
Methylmalonic acidemia (MMA) is an inherited disorder and a type of “inborn error of metabolism.” In this condition, the body is unable to process or break certain proteins and fats (lipids) properly from the consumed food. This leads to a build-up of toxic substances and bouts of serious illness called decompensation events or metabolic crises. If a metabolic crisis is not treated, the patient can develop breathing problems, seizures, stroke, coma, sometimes death.
Key highlights of the Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Report
- According to the research study published by An et al. (2017) titled, “Systemic Messenger RNA Therapy as a Treatment for Methylmalonic Acidemia,” stated that Isolated Methylmalonic acidemia/aciduria (MMA) is a devastating metabolic disorder with poor outcomes despite current medical treatments. The disease affects 1 in 50,000–100,000 individuals.
- “Proposed guidelines for the diagnosis and management of methylmalonic and propionic acidemia” by Baumgartner et al. (2014) specified that Methylmalonic acidemia (MMA) is the inborn errors of metabolism considered by the accumulation of methylmalonic acid due to deficiency of methylmalonyl-CoA mutase (MUT). MMA has an estimated incidence of approximately 1:50,000.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, both genders are affected equally, in case of Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA).
Methylmalonic Acidemia Epidemiology Insights
Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) is a genetic condition which usually starts in early childhood, is primarily caused by mutations in the MUT gene.
Methylmalonic Acidemia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Incident Cases
- Incident Cases Based on Mutation in Genes
Methylmalonic Acidemia Treatment Market
The present treatment option for MMA includes, vitamins supplements and dietary plans, and other than that organ transplantation is the best and effective choice. But apart from being the effective choice of treatment, liver translation has several limitations as well, which will affect its market. In a study, it was observed that Post-transplantation infectious complications occurred in 45-60% of patients within 1 year following transplantation, with 27% of patients having EBV infection. Overall, 5-10%, developed EBV-associated PTLD presenting as adenopathy, cat-scratch disease, or chronic airway obstruction (Milan et al., 2009).
Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Insights
Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) is a life-threatening genetic disorder which needs rapid treatment to reduce the chance for intellectual disabilities and serious medical problems. Methylmalonic and propionic acidemia (MMA/PA) is an autosomal recessive disorders of propionate catabolism caused by defects in the enzymes methylmalonyl-CoA mutase (MUT) or propionyl-CoA carboxylase (PCC) characterized by accumulation of metabolites of branchedchain amino acid catabolism such as 3-hydroxypropionic acid, methylcitric acid and/or methylmalonic acid in plasma, urine and other body fluid.
Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Dynamics
The market dyanamics of methylmalonic acidemia (MMA) is expected to change in few years owning to the approval of Carbaglu along with increase in the incidence of MMA, with the expected launch of emerging therapies such as LB-001 (LogicBio’s GeneRide technology) and HST5040 (HemoShear Therapeutics) will boost the market in the forecasted period [2021-2030]. The pipeline for MMA is bringing a positive ray of hope for a better treatment pattern in the market in the upcoming years.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/methylmalonic-acidemia-market
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Methylmalonic Acidemia
4. Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Overview at a Glance
5. Methylmalonic Acidemia Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Methylmalonic Acidemia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Methylmalonic Acidemia Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Methylmalonic Acidemia Treatment
11. Methylmalonic Acidemia Marketed Products
12. Methylmalonic Acidemia Emerging Therapies
13. Methylmalonic Acidemia Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Methylmalonic Acidemia
17. KOL Views
18. Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Drivers
19. Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Methylmalonic Acidemia Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA). The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA)
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States