The global digital X-ray market size is expected to reach USD 22.42 Billion in 2030 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Digital X-ray market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as advantages of digital X-ray systems over conventional analog systems. More precise analysis is possible with digital X-ray and it contains quick, accurate, and objective automatic slide analysis techniques. Additionally, it provides quick access to earlier related occurrences for scientists, stores data for long-term predictive analytics, and aids in quicker and more accurate detection of serious illnesses such as tumors by doctors. It also offers advantages including mistake reduction, enhanced imaging, and increased productivity. Analog X-ray imaging is being rapidly replaced by digital X-ray sensors, which are utilized in place of conventional photographic film. Its benefits include capacity to digitally transmit and enhance photos while avoiding time-consuming chemical processing. With development of computer technology, digital radiography has evolved into a much more effective, affordable, and even safer method of producing diagnostic images.
A recent trend in the market is the use of tomosynthesis. Breast tomosynthesis, which is a sophisticated kind of digital mammography that Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved, is also known as 3-D mammography, Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT), and tomosynthesis. Conventional 2D mammography produces flat images that can often make it challenging for radiologists to identify cancer including producing areas in images that look abnormal. Patients are frequently called back for more testing as a result of this. Tomosynthesis uses a different imaging method to assist prevent this. It produces several images of breast using both 2D and 3D-like images. These images are then uploaded to a computer, which assembles them using algorithms to provide a more thorough look of patient’s breasts.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1175
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 23 June 2022, com, which is a leading medical marketplace for hospital devices based in China, announced that it would expand its digital X-ray business in Africa, Asia, South America, and rest of the world. This announcement follows successful release of a new portable digital X-ray product from Medwish.com, which is now in use in hospitals and clinics. Medwish.com is excited to reach even more clients with its top-notch medical supplies and services owing to their most recent expansion strategy.
- The services segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. This is attributed to implementation of government initiatives in favor of increased adoption of digital X-ray systems. For instance, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is urging amendment and repeal of certain provisions of radiological health regulations that deal with recommendations for radiation protection during medical procedures, specific records, reporting for electronic products, performance standards for diagnostic x-ray systems their essential components, laser products, and ultrasonic therapy products. The agency is advising this course of action to improve public health protection against risky exposure to radiation emitting electronic and medical devices, make regulations more comprehensible and up to date, and reduce amount of outdated and redundant regulatory requirements, and do so.
- The direct radiography segment is expected to account for larger revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to its various advantages such as effective dynamic range, better medical evaluation, superior and accurate image capture, and reduced radiation exposure for patients and workers. Integrated DR detector systems have a considerable advantage in terms of technologist workflow and patient throughput, particularly for ambulatory outpatient imaging systems. This is mostly attributable to fast display of captured image shortly after exposure. For instance, a dedicated DR system for dual-energy chest imaging at UC Davis enables a patient turnaround time for a 2-view chest in under 2 minutes, from patient placement to image acquisition through review and verification of images to transferring to PACS. A similar room using CR cassettes can easily take 5 to 7 minutes or longer while handling cassettes and waiting for the image readout and processing.
Key Highlights of Report
The Global Digital X ray Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors.
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-x-ray-market
Top competitors of the Digital X ray Market profiled in the report include:
Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Shimadzu Corporation, Canon Inc., Carestream Health, Fujifilms Holdings Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, and Samsung Medison Co., Ltd.
Emergen Research has segmented the global digital X-ray market based on system, technology, application, and region:
- System Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Retrofit Digital X-ray Systems
- New Digital X-ray Systems
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Direct Radiography
- Computed Radiography
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- General Radiography
- Chest Imaging Applications
- Orthopedic Applications
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Other General Radiography Applications
Regional Analysis of the Digital X ray Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The research report on the Digital X ray Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the 5g chipset business sphere.
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Digital X ray Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Digital X ray Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1175
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-digital-x-ray-market
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia