Carmen Hornberger CEO of Benefits To Go LLC has made a difference in many people’s lives since starting her business in 2015. Benefits To Go, LLC. is based in Saint Louis, and also has strong Collinsville area business connections.
“We are a sub-contractor for a multimillion-dollar international insurance and financial services company located in Canada,” Carmen said. “We have grown tremendously over the past two years and our future is even brighter!”
Carmen said she took an early buyout in 2014 from a Fortune 100 financial services firm located in St. Louis.
“When I left, I held several positions in IT, banking and hedge fund analysis,” she added. “I started Benefits To Go LLC because self-employed women had no voice. Not only is the age group 41-55 for women 8-12 years behind on their retirement goals they have no employer matching program.
“I’ve always felt the need to help the self-employed woman because my mother had her own business and I witnessed her afraid to take vacations or even getting sick because she knew her family would not be provided for. So, my vision for BTG was to solve this problem among these women who had big goals and achievable dreams; but lacked the support and a unique product offering that gave them the peace of mind in knowing that some form of a retirement benefit is possible.”
Benefits To Go, LLC offers self-employed women and women in corporate America – tax-free retirement plans. She says the retirement plans that have 5 key benefits.
• NO taxation on growth or withdrawals
• NO market risk
• Entire retirement portfolio is protected from losses
• Interest rate is guaranteed
• Money in the account cannot be outlived income for life!
“Today we have over 357 million people investing in the IRA and since November 2020 America’s have lost over $2 Trillion. The IRA has only been around for less than 68 years, so I often ask my clients what were wealthy people investing in back then? They were investing in tax free instruments where not only was their taxation eliminated, they were guaranteed to never lose money because of compound interest. This is the information and type of product line I’m bringing to women – Tax Free Income they can never outlive!”
Carmen is growing the team with recruitment efforts in Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Florida and Georgia.
Due to international expansion and the current recession, they are searching for a TFRA Retirement Consultant to add to a world class sales team. They are looking for the best-of-the-best insurance or benefits specialist(s) to aid in accelerated growth.
Core Personality Traits
- RESPECT – Everyone will be respected no matter their color religion or gender orientation
- NO COMPLAINING OR MAKING EXCUSES or FEELINGS of Entitlement
- ACCOUNTABILITY – it’s not just about owning up to it but it’s about understanding the steps that led you there
- FLEXIBLE – change will come in business; it’s inevitable be ready for it
- TEACHABLE – its one thing to show (coach) but if given simple instructions can you implement?
- BUILDER – do you really have a desire to assist someone in reaching success?
- LIKABLE – do people compliment or talk to you? or have a desire to always be in your presence? are you always being invited somewhere?
- Utilize multiple prospecting strategies to identify prospects and consistently set appointments with qualified potential clients
- Identify and develop relationships directly with key decision-makers
- Build your knowledge on the new Tax Free Retirement TFRA insurance product
- Learn how to effectively convert a prospect into a long-term client, and build your OWN solid book of business
- Leverage existing relationships via referrals to generate new prospect opportunities
- Eventually manage your book of business and lead ongoing clients meetings, while still driving new business
- Previous sales experience or B2B business development preferred
- Competitiveness and self-driven required
- Ability to identify the highest potential target markets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
If you want to be a part of a growing team that is making a difference, contact them today.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.benefitstogo.net
Carmen Hornberger can be reached at 1-877-271-9883
Company Name: Benefits To GO LLC
Contact Person: Carmen Hornberger
Email: Send Email
Country: United States