Cryptocurrency is the most important form of digital money for a fully digital future, and it draws new waves of investors who are vulnerable to frauds and other issues that are common in the crypto sector. In order to combat this, BDTCoin have established a friendly and supportive community that works together to assess projects’ strengths and weaknesses,with the help of Initial Coin Offering a first ever gold standard coin.
It design in way to raised funds in early staged cryptocurrency projects.
Furthermore,ICO in return for other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or ether, a block chain business issues a small number of its own native digital coins and distributes them to early investors.
- ICO provides investors with high liquidity.
- Moreover ICO can be accessible to anyone especially if the ICO accepts cryptocurrencies.
- Buyers can invest and contribute to ICO at any time.
- Allowing a large number of investors for multi -millions ICO projects
- BDTCOIN bind with gold rate 1 BDTC = 0.00074887 ounce and 1 BDTC = 1.28$.
- The ICO is an opportunity for forward-thinking investors and crypto enthusiasts to be a part of a groundbreaking project that will set the tone in the crypto space, with huge potential of appreciating in the future.
Additionally, BDTC’s most innovative project ICO is the ideal outlet.More investors are learning about the benefits of Initial Coin Offering and are looking for new projects to invest in.This become beneficial for both startup and investing.
So with its unique features and advantages BDTCOIN Initial Coin Offering is well positioned to become the leading digital currency of the future.
Bdtcoin Has Own Blockchain
Coin Creator Name : JUS BDTCOIN
Genesis Block Message: “Sheikh Mujibur Rehman greatest Bengali of all time in a poll conducted by the BBC in 2004”
Max Supply: 71
Million Algorithm: Sha256
Block Validation Rule: Proof of work
Stay tuned for more information about BDTC and upcoming ICO please visit their website mentioned below.
Company Name: BDT Coin
Email: Send Email
Country: United Arab Emirates