The Urban Air Mobility Market is estimated to reach USD 15.54 Billion from USD 3.10 Billion in 2023, delivering a CAGR of 25.9% through 2030. The market growth is driven by the mounting need for enhancing operational efficiency along with the reduction in human intervention for intracity and intercity transportation with eVTOLs.
Urban Air Mobility (UAM) is an emerging form of air transportation service (either unmanned or manned) in low-altitude airspace. The industry is still at a nascent stage and is estimated to experience the first ray of commercialization by the end of 2023.
Urban Air Mobility is a transportation model that offers the potential to reconstruct mobility systems. It proposes accessible, highly affordable, and fast urban air transit while reducing ground-based congestion by off-loading the existing roadways transportation infrastructure.
Urban Air Mobility relies on emerging technologies like distributed electric propulsion, trends in advanced aerospace manufacturing for reducing production costs, and new business models like application-based ride-sharing.
Key players in the Global Urban Air Mobility Market are AIRSPACEX, CityAirbus (Airbus Helicopters), Airbus A3, Aurora Flight Sciences (A Boeing Company), Lilium Aviation, Bartini, Carter Aviation, Passenger Drone, Vimana, Joby Aviation, Volocopter, Workhorse, Kitty Hawk / Zee Aero, Terrafugia, AviaNovations, hopFlyt, Delorean Aerospace, Hoversurf, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, Jetpack Aviation, XTI Aircraft, Embraer, Pipistrel, and VerdeGo Aero.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1185
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on platform, the air metro segment is estimated may have a viable market in 2028, with a revenue generation of USD 0.9 billion in the first year. Estimates suggest that the number of vehicles would reach up to 23,000 in 2030 from 4,100 in 2028.
- The demand for air metros is likely to gain traction as it resembles the current public transit options like buses & subways with pre-determined routes, set stops in high traffic areas across each city, and regular schedules.
- The airport shuttle and air taxis segment is anticipated to contribute significantly to the Global Urban Air Mobility Market share with a total available market value of approximately USD 500 Billion at the market entry price points.
- In the United States, air taxis are estimated to have a potential demand of nearly 55,000 daily trips, which can be equivalent to the purpose served by 4,000 aircraft. The annual market value for air taxis is estimated to be around USD 2.5 Billion for the initial years of operation.
- In the regional landscape, Europe is forecast to be a major regional ground for the urban air mobility market. The UAM initiative undertaken by the European Innovation Partnership on EIP-SCC (Smart Cities and Communities) has been taken into consideration by various European countries to explore the potential of drones in an urban context. Countries in this region, such as France and Germany, are investing heavily in procurement as well as the development of advanced eVTOL systems for commercial operations, which may supplement the Urban Air Mobility market revenue share through 2030.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urban-air-mobility-market
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional, and country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2023 to 2030. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Urban Air Mobility Market on the basis of component, operation, range, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2030)
- Charging Stations
- Traffic Management
- Air taxis
- Air Shuttles
- Air Metro
- Air Ambulance
- Personal Aerial Vehicle
- Cargo Aerial Vehicle
Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2030)
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2030)
- Intercity (100 Kilometers to 400 Kilometers)
- Intracity (20 Kilometers to 100 Kilometers)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2023-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request Detailed Table of Content: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/urban-air-mobility-market/toc
Key Coverage of the Urban Air Mobility Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Urban Air Mobility market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Urban Air Mobility market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States