ONLINE CANADA VISA
As of August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for business, transit, or tourism for less than six months. A visa is proof that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Other types of travel (such as for work, study, or immigration) generally require a visa. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Citizens of certain countries can apply for a Canada visa online, while all other countries must apply through the regular channels.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa .
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
ONLINE CANADA VISA APPLICATION
With the availability of online Canada Visa Application Form, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization from their home at any time of the day without having to travel to an embassy or consulate. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa.
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION FORM
- Visitor visa Form for Canada – Completed Canadian visa application form.
- Original and signed passport – The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months prior to going into Canada and three months after departing Canada. It should have a minimum of two extra visa pages and can not be older than ten years.
- Passport type photo – Photo should be no older than six months and should be 35 x 40 mm in size.
- Previous passport – Provide a previous passport if you had any.
- Previous visas – Copies of previous Canadian visas details if you had any.
- Flight tickets to Canada – Reservation of return or round trip flight tickets. In some circumstances the Canadian visa office may ask for prepaid air travel tickets to Canada.
- Travel insurance coverage – Evidence of travel insurance coverage with a minimum cover set by the Canadian embassy provided with the Certificate of Insurance policy and the table of benefits.
- Original bank declarations – Original financial institution statements for the last 3 months showing adequate funds to cover stay in Canada. If statements are printed online after that it needs to be Confirmed (marked) by the bank representatives.
- Hotel Reservations in Canada – Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, time-span of stay.
- Employment letter – This letter needs to be: original and signed letter from employer written on company letter head paper, confirming your ongoing employment, the status of employment, monthly income and annual leave. Additionally, please provide your three newest pay slips. If you are self-employed: provide certified copies of business registration, tax return.
- For students. Please give the following:
- Proof of present student status: Certificate of Enrollment.
- Original and signed letter from university written on university letter head paper, confirming on-going enrollment, confirming the payment of tuition fees or any type of scholarships, and confirming term break.
- Insurance coverage from Organization/University– Offer a letter from the University stating the purpose, duration of travel and confirmation that you are going to be covered by the insurance coverage for the whole trip together with the Certificate of Currency and summary of benefits.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Darry Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3001
City: 1561 Kobenhavn