Folks seeking financial planning and investment advice from a fee-based client-first fiduciary advisor may engage with Triplett Wealth Management, a division of the Triplett-Westendorf Financial Group. These folks would pay an annual fee deducted quarterly from their accounts and receive conflict-free investment advice about their securities investments like equities (stocks for example), fixed income (bonds, for example), and any other securities-related investments.
Folks who are a good fit for this engagement might feel good knowing that their advisor receives no commission or financial incentive to recommend one investment over another and that our firm does well financially when they do well.
Folks seeking this type of relationship pay a fee based on the assets managed within their plan. The fee covers the fiduciary management of market-based investments within their portfolio, as well as the ongoing maintenance of their personalized PT5 Written Retirement Income Plan designed to guide them to and through their very own vision of a successful retirement.
Triplett & Westendorf say, “We are immensely honored to be selected for this award. We believe every financial product is a tool. Each tool was designed to perform a specific job. Some tools are better quality or perform their intended job better than others. Freedom to choose the appropriate tool based on quality and effectiveness at getting the job done is important to our team. Sometimes insurance products like life insurance, fixed annuities, or long-term care insurance may be the right tool for the job. However, they are not all created equal, and specific manufacturers of these contracts are better at certain things than others.”
Mark and Troy continued, “We’ll likely introduce you to strategies that other financial firms won’t. That is because they either don’t understand them or don’t align with their firm’s financial objectives. It’s our belief that your retirement savings should be maximized for your benefit, not ours or our company’s. You deserve clarity, transparency, and the comfort of owning an income stream that will last as long as you do regardless of economic conditions.”
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/u6J7p41gLTg
About the Triplett Westendorf Financial Group
The Triplett Westendorf Financial Group specializes in working with professionals, as well as those individuals at or nearing retirement. Their clients appreciate quality education and demand a firm that places a high value on proper planning. Helping them grow their wealth is one thing; turning it into income the right way is another. Using the PT5 Planning Process, the Triplett-Westendorf Purpose and Timeline 5 Step Planning Process (PT5) begins with Discovery. Understanding where they are now, and then defining where they want to go (Purpose) and when they want to get there (Timeline), programs their financial GPS.
As an SEC investment advisor representative of Royal Fund Managment – an SEC registered investment advisor, Mark Triplett is an Investment Adviser Representative of and advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC, a SEC registered Investment Adviser. Nothing contained should be considered an offer to buy or sell securities. Different investments have differing risks associated with them and not all investments are appropriate for all investors.
- Investment Adviser Representative of/and investment advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC. Royal Fund Management is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Content should not be construed as personalized investment advice nor should it be interpreted as an offer to buy or sell any securities mentioned. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for an investor.
- The tax, legal, and estate planning information provided is general in nature. It should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There are no assurances that an investor’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.