Turkey Visa from Mexico
The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Mexican passport holders can now apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Mexican citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from Mexico is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Online visa application makes it easy to travel from Mexico to Turkey. The Turkey e-Visa for Mexican Citizens replaces traditional embassy visas. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to obtain their visa online.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months).
Documents Required By Mexican Citizens
- Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: A valid email address so you can receive the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
Turkey Visa from Pakistan
Turkey remains one of the most visited tourist nations in the world. The country lies on the border between Europe and Asia and is home to diverse civilizations. Its unique culture, exceptional sights and friendly people make it a great vacation spot. You are planning a trip to Turkey; a gift is waiting for you. New Turkey Visa for Pakistanis has made visiting Turkey much easier than before. With the advent of electronic travel authorizations such as Turkey e-Visa, sightseeing of Turkey’s beautiful cities is just a click away. The Turkey Visa from Pakistan is a 1-month single entry permit. Only official passport holders are exempt from the visa requirement for up to 90 days. Pakistanis do not need to visit an embassy or attend an interview to apply for the e-Visa. The process is 100% online.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN
- A valid passport – The only passport requirement for obtaining a Turkey visa from Pakistan is to have a Pakistani passport that is valid for at least 3 months from the date of entry into Turkey.
- An email address – A valid email address is mandatory in order for applicants to receive news about the status of their Turkish electronic visa and its eventual approval.
- A payment method – Finally, a valid form of payment, such as a debit card or credit card, is required to pay the visa fee.
Turkey Visa Online Application
Eligible citizens are required to complete the Turkey visa online. An electronic visa is required to enter the country. Launched in 2013, the eVisa Online for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa allowing stays of 30 or 90 days depending on the nationality of the passport holder. The Turkey e-Visa, which replaces the previous “sticker visa”, was created to speed up the visa application process. The Turkey e-Visa is available for citizens traveling for tourism and business purposes. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. Travelers who wish to travel to Turkey for other reasons such as work, or study need to apply through a Turkish embassy or consulate. This saves visitors the time it takes to apply for a visa and enter the country. This is done in minutes and eliminates the need to go to a diplomatic mission.
Turkey Online e-Visa Requirements
- Have a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of the stay in Turkey.
- Provide a current email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist online visa.
- You can use a valid credit or debit card to pay the Turkey e-Visa fee.
Turkey Visa Application
Travelers from over 50 countries can now apply for a Turkish visa online. Approved by eVisa, foreigners can visit Turkey for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days. You must follow certain procedures to apply for Turkey visa. Turkey Visa Application Form can be submitted from a smartphone, laptop or any other electronic device. Filling out the application only takes a few minutes. Make sure you complete each task in the exact order given. Your request may be denied if you make the slightest mistake that could affect subsequent requests.
- Verify the sort of Turkish Visa you must obtain.
- Find out when to submit your application.
- Check the location for the visa application for Turkey.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- Application to be submitted
- Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Receive your approved visa via e-mail
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +354 595 2200
City: 105 Reykjav ik