US Visa for Malta Citizens
We all know that the United States is home to many people from many different backgrounds. Many who go to the United States choose to settle down and raise families of their own, making the country home to people from many different countries and cultural backgrounds. The Visa Waiver Program offers citizens of 38 countries the opportunity to obtain a tourist visa through the US Electronic System for Travel Authorization, or ESTA for short. Prior to traveling to the United States, the traveler should ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the expected date of departure. The US has a fairly strict visa policy, but tourists, including Malta, can stay in the country for up to 90 days on vacation. Citizens of Malta must apply for a US ESTA visa to enter the United States in for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The US visa for Malta is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Maltese citizens traveling to the country for short stays.
Requirements of US Visa for Malta citizens
- Passport – one of the requirements is that you have a valid passport. However, not just any kind of passport. You need an electronic passport with a digital chip that contains bio-metric information.
- E-mail address – even though your visa will be linked to your passport electronically, you still need a copy to present at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. You will receive a copy via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print it out before you leave.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
US Visa for Monegasque Citizens
The US tourism industry is booming. As a tourist-friendly and well-connected country, you will have no trouble exploring most of the country’s tourist destinations. Due to the sheer size of the country, it is often difficult to visit all of the places in one trip. Therefore, plan a trip to the west or east coast first. But if you have several days, you can take a long car trip that covers more places. The ESTA allows Monegasque citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Monegasques were admitted to the Visa Waiver Program in 1991. Monegasque citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The US ESTA visa was introduced to improve border security. ESTA is an automated system that verifies your eligibility to travel to US under the Visa Waiver Program and whether such travel poses a security or law enforcement risk.
Requirements of US Visa for Monegasque citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA US Visa
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox
American Visa APPLICATION Process
America offers a variety of visas that allow people from all over the world to come, visit, work, or live in the country. The country America has different categories of visas for people from different countries to apply for when planning a visit. Some nationalities are eligible for visa waivers under a Visa Waiver Program (VWP). At the same time, some are required to appear in person for an interview for their America visa process, while others are eligible to process their visa application online. Candidates who are eligible for VWP must apply for ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).
Steps To American Visa Application Process
Step 1 Get a digital photograph of each applicant
Step 2 Complete US visa application form DS160
Step 3 Pay the US visa application fee
Step 4 Take appointment for visa interview
Step 5 US Visa Fingerprinting at Visa Application Center (VAC)
Step 6 Go for visa interview at designated US consulate
American Visa Online Requirements
- Valid passport: The passport must be valid for more than six months from the day of the traveler’s date of arrival in the USA. If it is invalid, renew the same before applying for the ESTA.
- E-mail address: The applicants must provide a valid e-mail address for the authorities to communicate regarding their application. The ESTA approval for the USA trip will reach the e-mail within 72 hours. It is recommended to print a copy of the document while traveling.
- Visa payment: You can use a Debit or credit card to pay the Visa fees.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +354 595 2200
City: 105 Reykjavik