Indian Visa from Spain
India’s natural beauty and deep-rooted spirituality have made it a popular destination for holidaymakers from around the world. Thousands of centuries of Hindu literature, theology, mythology and philosophy laid the foundation for this diverse culture. A Spain citizen must have a valid visa prior to landing in India. Travelers need a valid visa and passport to prove their identity. Visa requirements for Spain citizens of India are similar to most countries. The India Tourist eVisa is available for Spain Citizens and allows eligible travelers to enter India as many times as they wish within the 1-year validity period. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is accepted for Spain citizens with a validity of 90 days to arrival. These stays may not exceed 90 days each.
What Documents Do Spanish Citizens Need to get an Indian Visa?
- A valid Spain passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive the eVisa.
- Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned
Indian Visa from Sweden
The Indian Visa for Sweden Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online paperless Indian Visa application process for residents of Sweden. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows residents and citizens of Sweden to enter and travel to India for tourism purposes, travel industry, etc. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program.
Which Visa Types Are There For Sweden Travelers?
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
What Documents do Sweden Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in your Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
Indian Visa from Switzerland
In 2014, e-Visas were launched in India, allowing citizens of 166 countries to apply for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa online, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for India Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. If you used to have to make a trip to the Indian Embassy, now you can do it at home. Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Urgent Indian visa
Even if you do not live in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as the death of a loved one, a court case or a loved one’s serious illness, you can still do so to apply an urgent tourist visa for entry. India. Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an eVisa India for Urgency, commonly known as Indian Urgent Emergency Visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to the crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. E-Emergency Visa is available for real cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050