Intermedia Named “Leader” in 2022 Frost Radar UCaaS North American Market Report
Intermedia Cloud Communications, a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them, today announced it has been named a Frost Radar Leader in the 2022 Frost Radar UCaaS North American Market Report from Frost & Sullivan. Frost Radar is an annual North American hosted IP telephony and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) report that delivers analysis of 30 top providers on their growth and innovation leadership, notable accomplishments in the past year, and prospects for success based on their technology development roadmaps and effective go-to-market strategies.
“Intermedia maintains its leadership position in the UCaaS market due to a number of compelling factors,” said Elka Popova, vice president and senior fellow, Digital Transformation, Frost & Sullivan. “Having a fully integrated, wholly owned UCaaS and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platform enables Intermedia to deliver a truly seamless employee collaboration and customer care experience. In addition, its highly differentiated CORETM (Customer Ownership Reseller) partner model allows the channel community to resell Intermedia solutions as their own, set their own price points, and maintain ownership of their customer relationships.” Ms. Popova concluded, “Intermedia’s focus on product innovation and ease of use, its comprehensive suite of hybrid and remote work-ready solutions, and its uniquely efficient partner-first go-to-market strategy make Intermedia an outstanding UCaaS choice for businesses and partners alike.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Rémy Claret, CMO and Co-founder at Odaseva
The 2022 Frost Radar UCaaS report highlights a number of key strengths for Intermedia, including:
- Intermedia Unite® offers a full-stack UCaaS solution that features an enterprise-grade PBX that is fully integrated with video/web meetings, team collaboration, and a unique blend of file sync, share, and backup—all accessible through mobile and desktop applications.
- Delivers a wholly owned CcaaS solution that is built to stand alone or easily layer on omni-channel functionality for both small and large teams. When purchased with Unite, users receive a single application for unified communications and contact center.
- Offers continued solution enhancements via partnerships, acquisitions, and internal development and provides a deeply integrated user experience across all devices and communications modalities enabled by its end-to-end ownership of unified communications, collaboration, and contact center applications. Users take advantage of a simplified solution administration via a single, secure interface for adding and managing users, and services.
- Continuous innovation including a recent announcement on Interaction Analytics, which uses artificial intelligence (AI) to improve customer satisfaction by making it easier for supervisors to ensure that frontline employees are meeting customer expectations and by providing sentiment analysis to easily search and evaluate voice conversations.
- Continues to invest in differentiated and compelling partner-first programs and capabilities to effectively serve a wide spectrum of partners, from agents to white-label resellers, propelling the company’s strong growth in recent years.
- Reports a roster of over 7,200 active channel partners, including VARs, MSPs, distributors, and telco carriers that contribute to broaden Intermedia’s customer reach and accelerate growth.
- Forges strategic partnerships, including a notable one with NEC that enables Intermedia to tap into NEC’s large dealer channel and 80+ million-user installed customer base, boosting customer acquisition domestically and providing additional international exposure.
“As flexible ‘work from anywhere’ environments continue to grow and thrive, companies are increasing their investments in reliable, secure, state-of-the-art communications and collaboration tools that enhance mobility and productivity, while also seamlessly integrating with existing business applications,” said Jonathan McCormick, chief operating officer and chief revenue officer at Intermedia. “Our focus on product innovation, ease of use, reliability, and best-in-class support has allowed Intermedia to significantly grow our partner and customer bases over the past several years. We are honored to be recognized by Frost & Sullivan for these efforts, and we intend to continue to grow our position as the choice for communications, collaboration, and customer care solutions that enable better business to happen from anywhere.”
Marketing Technology News: Customer Intelligence 2.0 – Natural Language Understanding Opens New Horizons for Marketeers
The post Intermedia Named “Leader” in 2022 Frost Radar UCaaS North American Market Report appeared first on MarTech Series.