New Zealand Visa for Spanish Citizens
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful travel destinations in the world. New Zealand is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Spain is one of 60 countries that New Zealand has decided are eligible to apply for an NZeTA online. Spanish passport holders can enter New Zealand through the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without being issued a New Zealand visa from Spain under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009. This means that Spanish citizens must carry a New Zealand-approved eTA from Spain to enter the country for trips of less than 90 days.
Requirements for New Zealand Visa for Spanish Citizens
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Means of payment – You should make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal account.
- E-mail address – You will receive the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
New Zealand Visa for Swedish Citizens
Swedish passport holders can use the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Sweden under the Visa Waiver Program which began in 2009. You should know that you must apply for a New Zealand ETA before you travel. The New Zealand eTA is an electronic visa waiver that allows Swedish citizens to travel to New Zealand. For stays up to 90 days, Swedish citizens require a New Zealand visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, You should provide a valid email address so that you can receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. You can use a credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal account.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
Netherlands citizens wishing to experience all that New Zealand has to offer require a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization. From October 1, 2019, citizens of the Netherlands must apply for the New Zealand eTA before leaving their home country. Netherlands passport holders can use the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from the Netherlands under the Visa Waiver Program which began in 2009. The NZeTA allows multiple entries during its 2-year term.
New Zealand document requirements for citizens of the Netherlands
- A Passport, valid for at least 3 months after the intended exit.
- A valid email address to receive the approved NZeTA visa waiver in your Inbox.
- Travel purpose
- Give each family member’s passport details and apply them individually to a New Zealand eTA application for each member.
- A filled-out online application form for the NZeTA for the Netherlands.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the eTA and IVL payment.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
Italian travelers staying in New Zealand for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days must apply for a New Zealand eTA. Italian passport holders can use the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand passport. Italian visa for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009. Italy is a member of the New Zealand Visa Waiver Scheme. Italians need a New Zealand eTA from Italy to travel up to 90 days but not for a visa. NZeTA is the abbreviation for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority and serves as the official entry document for New Zealand. This travel authorization is not a visa, but a mandatory entry requirement for nationals of Italy and other countries that do not require a visa.
Required documents to apply for an online NZeTA from Italian
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA).
- The New Zealand eTA application form must be completed correctly.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the Online Application and IVL fees.
- A valid email address to receive the approved New Zealand eTA visa waiver.
- Travelers traveling with family members or minors must apply for each eTA.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050