Indian Visa for Irish Citizens
The Indian Visa for Irish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Irish citizens, along with citizens of 166 other nationalities, are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before traveling to India. Depending on the purpose of the visit, there are currently 3 main categories of e-Visa. This India Visa allows travelers from Ireland and other countries to visit India for short stays of between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. The Indian Tourist Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year. Holders of this type of visa can enter twice for a stay of 90 days each within the validity period.
Required Documents for Getting an Indian Visa for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in your Inbox.
Indian Visa for Brazilian Citizens
The Indian Visa for Brazilian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Today, more than 150 countries including Brazil are eligible for the Indian e-Visa. The India Tourist e-Visa is a special document put in place by the government of this country to allow certain citizens to properly enter the border and travel within the country. This is an online paperless Indian Visa application process for residents of Brazil. Electronic Visa for India is an official document that allows Brazilian residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for the purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc. This way travelers don’t have to pay travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Indian Visa for Danish Citizens
In 2014, the Government of India introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System, which is now available to citizens of 166 countries worldwide. Danish travelers can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas, each tailored to the specific needs of the traveler. Indian e-Visa is a document offered by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the border. You can apply for it at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS E-VISA?
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a Indian Medical e-Visa.
Indian Visa for Polish Citizens
Indian Visa for Polish Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Citizens of Poland are required to apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. There are different types of Indian Visa e-Visa that Polish citizens can apply to visit India based on their specific reasons: pleasure, business or medical reasons. This India visa allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- The Indian eTourist visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times within a given year
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Majifort Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-7798-4000
City: Minato City