Turkey Visa Requirements
Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Foreign visitors from many countries require a visa to enter Turkey. Online Turkey Visa is the fastest and most convenient option for travellers it is 100%online and travellers receive the approved permit in less than 48 hours. Travelers who meet the Turkey e-Visa requirements can apply online in minutes. Applicants can also get a visa within 1 hour using the Priority Service.
DO I NEED A VISA FOR TURKEY?
Citizens of more than 50 nations can obtain an e-Visa for Turkey: e-Visa applicants do not need to visit an embassy or consulate. Tourists who meet the requirements for an e-visa are issued a single-entry or multiple-entry visa depending on your nationality. Travelers from many countries require a visa to enter Turkey. The maximum length of stay with the eVisa varies between 30 and 90 days. Some nationalities can enter Turkey without a visa for a limited time.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE TURKEY E-VISA?
- A Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- A valid Email address to receive notifications and the approved eVisa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees.
Turkey Visa for Australian Citizens
Turkey is a true paradise for travelers with its rich history, vibrant culture, outstanding architecture and delicious cuisine. Not surprisingly, Australian citizens want to visit a country that offers fantastic weather, scenic resorts and mesmerizing beaches. Turkish visa for Australians is now available online. The Turkish visa for Australians is a multiple entry visa valid for stays of up to 90 days in the country. Australian tourists and business travelers can apply for a Turkish visa online provided they meet all eligibility requirements. With the eVisa system, Australians can apply for the Essential Entry Permit in minutes. There is no need to go to the embassy when applying for Turkey visa online from Australia. The eVisa process is 100% electronic.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- A valid Australian passport valid for 150 days beyond the date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the visa approval and other notifications in your Inbox.
Turkey Visa Online Requirements
Introduced in 2013, the eVisa Online for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa allowing stays of 30 or 90 days, depending on the nationality of the passport holder. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 daysfrom the date of issue. The Turkey e-Visa, which replaces the previous “sticker visa”, was created to speed up the visa application process,which in turn allows visitors to save time in applying for the visa and entering the country. Eligible citizens are required to complete the online Turkey e-Visa Application Form in order to enter the country. This can be done in minutes and eliminate the need to go to a diplomatic mission.
Turkey Online e-Visa Requirements
- Have a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of the stay in Turkey.
- Provide a current email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist online visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey e-Visa fees.
Turkey Visa for Chinese Citizens
Chinese citizens are required to apply for Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. There are two ways to geta Turkish visa from China, online (recommended) or at the embassy. The eVisa system for Turkey is 100% electronic and is the most convenient option for Chinese visitors. The electronic visa allows Chinese tourists to stay in Turkey for tourism or business activities for up to 30 days. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. Chinese citizens cannot obtain a visa upon arrival in Turkey, they must apply for it in advance. Chinese tourists are advised to use the electronic visa system. E-Visa applicants do not need to visit the Embassy of Turkey in China, the procedure is entirely online.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Chinese citizens
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Majifort Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-7798-4000
City: Minato City