DelveInsight’s “Food Allergy Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032” report deliver an in-depth understanding of Food Allergy, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), Japan, Canada, and China.
The Food Allergy market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted Food Allergy symptoms market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented by nine major markets. The report also covers current Food Allergy symptoms treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Some of the key facts of the Food Allergy Market Report:
- The prevalence of food allergy varies widely in different geographical locations, depending upon the influence of cultures on dietary habits. For example, peanut allergy is one of the most common causes of food anaphylaxis in the United States and the United Kingdom, but it is not as common in Italy and Spain, where peanut consumption is significantly lower
- Among the EU5 countries, Spain has the highest number of prevalent cases of Food Allergy, which were 4,581,674 cases in 2022.
- The UK has the lowest prevalent population of Food allergies among the 7MM, with 2,032,394 cases in 2022.
Key Benefits of the Food Allergy Report:
- The report covers a descriptive overview of Food Allergy, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Food Allergy epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM, Canada and China
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Food Allergy is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Food Allergy market; historical and forecasted, is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM, Canada and China
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Food Allergy market
Got queries? Click here to learn more about the Food Allergy Market Landscape
Food Allergy Overview
Food allergy is an adverse health effect arising from a specific immune response that occurs reproducibly on exposure to a given food. Food allergens are the parts of food or ingredients within food (usually proteins) recognized by immune cells. When an immune cell binds to a food allergen, a reaction occurs that causes the symptoms of food allergy. “Allergy” and “allergic disease” refer to conditions that involve changes to the immune system. These immune system changes fall into two categories: IgE-mediated and Non-IgE-mediated.
The treatment of food allergy relies on avoidance of the foods to which an individual is allergic as a therapeutic intervention (tertiary prevention) in patients with food allergies. Unfortunately, severe reactions such as anaphylaxis may occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Epinephrine is the first-line medication for the treatment of anaphylaxis. Additional medications include H1 and H2 antihistamines, corticosteroids, and prostaglandin synthetase inhibitors These drugs are only symptomatic and do not modify the natural course of the disease. The overall dynamics of the Food Allergy market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies.
Food Allergy Epidemiological Insights:
- According to World Allergy Organization, food allergy affected approximately 2.5% of the general population, but the spread of prevalence data was wide, ranging from 1% to 10%. The prevalence of peanut allergy among children in the United Kingdom and North America reported doubled in 10 years and was approximately 1.8% and 1.4%, respectively. European prevalence data fix the prevalence of cow’s milk allergy (CMA) to 0.7%. Fish allergy prevalence ranges from 0% to 7%, and the prevalence of shellfish allergy from 0% to 10.3%, depending on the method used for diagnosis.
- In a study by Gupta et al. (2019), the estimated convincing food allergy prevalence among US adults was 10.8%, although 19.0% of adults self-reported a food allergy. The most common allergies were shellfish (2.9%), milk (1.9%), peanut (1.8%), tree nut (1.2%), and fin fish (0.9%). Among food-allergic adults, 51.1% experienced a severe food allergy reaction, 45.3% were allergic to multiple foods, and 48.0% developed food allergies as an adult.
- According to DelveInsight’s Analysis, in the year 2022, the total prevalent cases of Food allergy (FA) are expected to be 32,885,956 in the 7MM.
Food Allergy Epidemiological Segmentation
- Total Food Allergy prevalent cases
- Total Food Allergy etiology-specific cases
- Total Food Allergy age-specific cases
Food Allergy Market Outlook
The Food Allergy market outlook of the report helps build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Food Allergy market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of the Food Allergy market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Food Allergy market in 7MM, Canada, and China is expected to change in the study period 2019–2032
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Food Allergy Market Trends
Food Allergy Key Companies
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Vedanta Biosciences, Inc
- And many others
Food Allergy Therapies
- Omalizumab as Monotherapy and as Adjunct Therapy to Multi-Allergen OIT
- And many others
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Food Allergy
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- Food Allergy Emerging Therapies
- Food Allergy Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Food Allergy Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Food Allergy Market Insight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432, Las Vegas NV
City: Las Vegas
State: United States
Country: United States