CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are missing out on the trip of a lifetime. There is adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. Applying for a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your home country determines that you are eligible and meet the income requirements. The stamp in your passport allows you entry into Canada. It is a permit to enter and stay in the country legally, temporarily or permanently.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
CANADA VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
Belgian citizens do not need a visa when visiting Canada for tourism purposes because Belgians are exempt from the visa requirement. You must apply for a Canadian ETA prior to departure. Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada.up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canada eTA visa from Belgium is not optional, it is mandatory for all Belgian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. However, you must apply for the CanadianETA.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
CANADA VISA FOR FRANCE CITIZENS
The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. Thanks to the Canadian government, French citizens no longer have to go through Canada’s visa waiver process from France. The Canada eTA visa from France is not an optional requirement but a mandatory one for all French citizens traveling to the country for a short period of time. Travelers from France wishing to stay in Canada for up to 6 consecutive months can obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization through the easy online eTA application system launched in 2016.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRENCH
- Valid Passport: A valid bio-metric passport. Each applicant must be in possession of a bio-metric passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry into Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don’t need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or debit card will be required in order to pay the eTA fees.
CANADA VISA FOR GERMANY CITIZENS
Canada offers spectacular scenery and tranquil coastlines. A glimpse of the breathtaking snow-capped mountains or pristine beaches is enough to get your next vacation booked as soon as possible. All travelers with a German passport must have a visa or visa waiver before legally entering Canada. An approved Canadian eTA for German citizens is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to spend up to a total of 180 days on each entry. Now it’s easier than ever to obtain it, thanks to a recent initiative launched by the Canadian government a visa waiver to visit Canada via the online eTA application, eliminating the need to apply for a visa in person at a Diplomatic Mission.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GERMAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: You can use a debit or credit card, to pay for the eTA application fees
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Bkjdhsoki Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Address:Robert C. Frasure St 1
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina