TOURIST VISA FOR CANADA
The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Exploring Canada as a tourist has never been a piece of cake considering how much security and law this developed nation has maintained. Canada is sure to be a fascinating experience.
What Is A Canada Tourist Visa?
Most tourists from countries without a visa waiver or electronic travel authorization (eTA) require a visitor visa to travel to Canada. An online Canadian visa allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months by obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization. The Canadian visitor visa, also known as a temporary resident visa,is an official document that accompanies your Canadian tourist visa.
Documents Required For Canada Tourist Visa
- A Passport valid for at least 6 months from travel date
- 3 photos per Canada visa requirements
- Confirmed flight tickets,
- Proof of financial means
- Proof that you will return to your home country after your Canadian visa expires
- Police certificates proving that you have no criminal record
- Cover letter stating purpose, reason and duration of travel Letter of support/invitation from Canada
Emergency Visa For Canada
If you live outside of Canada and need to visit Canada for a crisis or urgent reason, such as the death of a family member or loved one, go to court for legal reasons or your family member or loved one you have a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Canada. Foreign nationals who need to visit Canada in the event of a crisis will be issued with a Canada Emergency Visa (Emergency e-Visa). A Canada Emergency Visa or Canada Emergency eTA Application requires much less preparation time. One of the characteristics of the Canada Emergency or Critical e-Visa application is that it is also processed over the weekend for people who need to come to Canada for an emergency or unforeseen reason.
What Documents Are Required for an Emergency Canada Visa?
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- A letter from a Canadian doctor or hospital stating that they are willing to treat the case and providing an estimate of the cost of treatment.
- Evidence of how you wish to pay for therapy.
- Records of your emergency condition.
- Copy of your passport with 6 month validity.
- Recent Photograph
CANADA VISA FROM BELGIUM
When you finally embark on your long-awaited vacation, make sure it’s an unforgettable experience: travel to Canada, a country with an unfair share of freebies on the wish list. From ancient fairy tale forests covered in moss and lichen to deep dives into ancient and contemporary cultures and turquoise lakes surrounded by snow-capped glacial mountains. Like many other nationalities, Belgian citizens do not need to apply for a visa when traveling to Canada for tourism purposes. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was introduced in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization online only, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person. Because as a Belgian you are exempt from the visa requirement. An approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, i.e. You do not have to submit a new application before each trip.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – You need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
CANADA VISA FROM BRUNEI
Canada has become one of the most visited countries in the world with an average of 900,000 visits per month. You will be pleased to know that as a citizen of Brunei you do not have to apply for Canada. Visa for citizens of Brunei. To visit Canada, you just need to apply for a Canada ETA online. Since 2016, officials have created a way to make entry easier for visitors by providing a simple online application called the Canada eTA, which is available to citizens of Brunei and 59 other nationalities. Once approved, visitors may enter the country multiple times over a five-year period, each time staying within Canadian borders for up to six months.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRUNEI?
- A valid passport and its scanned copy with a minimum validity of 6 months
- A valid email address to receive the eTA.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Golattina Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +39 06 686011
Address:Palazzo Farnese, Piazza Farnese