NEW ZEALAND VISITOR VISA INFORMATION
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. Tucked away in the corner of the world, it’s a country that requires some planning to visit. Proof of this is that almost 3 million people visit it every year. Even if it’s on your travel wish list, a tourist visa is essential to really enjoy what the country has to offer. A valid passport and the right visa are important for a smooth entry into New Zealand. Your passport must be valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure and you must be in possession of a valid New Zealand visa, if applicable.
WHAT IS NZeTA?
From 1 October 2019, people entering New Zealand from a visa waiver country must apply for an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority). Travelers are advised to apply online for an NZeTA (New Zealand eTA) three days prior to travel. This new requirement means that people from visa-exempt countries will not automatically receive a visitor visa upon arrival. The NZeTA can take up to 72 hours to process, so it is important to arrange this in advance.
New Zealand Tourist Visa Requirements
- They should have valid travel documents. The passport should have at least 6 months of validity
- Two recent photographs
- They should have sufficient funds to sponsor their trip to the country. This should include an amount to stay in addition to funds for general needs.
- They shouldn’t have any criminal case against them.
- They should show that they are a genuine tourist, with all plans to leave the country once their visa expires.
- They should have a return ticket or should show sufficient income to purchase a return ticket.
NEW ZEALAND VISA TYPES
There are different types of New Zealand visas that are used in different situations:
This type of visa is used for tourist travel or to visit someone you know. The visitor visa gives you the right to study in the country for up to 3 months.
These are visas intended to study in New Zealand for a period of 12 weeks or more, be it an English course, general education or higher education.
At the invitation of an employer. If you find a job and the employer is willing to issue you with an employment contract, you can obtain a work visa on that basis, but subject to some additional conditions.
Pro Category. If you work in a specific field in New Zealand, you most likely have the opportunity to apply for a residency permit under certain conditions.
If you are looking to start a business in New Zealand and have an investment of NZ$100,000 or more, you should consider a business visa.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
A New Zealand visa is required for Malaysian citizens for visits up to 90 days. To enter the country without a visa, Malaysians need an Electronic Travel Authorization. Malaysian passport holders can enter New Zealand through the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Malaysia under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009. The ETA allows visitors to enter the country for transit or tourism purposes and stay in New Zealand for a maximum of 3 months. The NZeTA online application process is quick and easy.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in your Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
New Zealand is perhaps one of the most unspoiled countries in the world with an abundance of natural beauty. Combine this scenic beauty with a modern lifestyle and access to technology, and New Zealand becomes a truly unique destination in its own right. Since July 2019, Danish citizens have required an eTA for New Zealand. Danish passport holders can use the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Denmark for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme introduced in 2009.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Golattina Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +39 06 686011
Address:Palazzo Farnese, Piazza Farnese