NEW ZEALAND VISAS FOR ARGENTINA CITIZENS
Since October 1, 2019, Argentina citizens must apply for the New Zealand eTA before traveling to New Zealand for tourism or business purposes before leaving their country of origin. Around 60 visa-exempt citizens are currently eligible to visit New Zealand, including Argentina. Although the NZeTA is a required travel authorization, it is not a traditional visa. Argentina passport holders entering New Zealand for short-term travel must apply for an NZeTA prior to departure. You can easily request a New Zealand eTA online without having to visit a New Zealand consulate or embassy.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW ZEALAND VISA
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months.
- Scanned passport size photograph should also be kept.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its debit card, credit card or the PayPal account.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while traveling.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
New Zealand has a dazzling wealth of stunning scenery, fun-loving and friendly people, plenty to see and do, delicious food and wine and an atmosphere unrivaled anywhere in the world. Brazilian citizens can now apply for their New Zealand Travel Permit online using their passport. As of October 1, 2019, the NZeTA is mandatory for Brazilians and citizens of 59 other countries wishing to enter New Zealand for short periods and for tourism or business purposes. The New Zealand eTA for Brazilian citizens is valid for 2 years. NZeTA gives New Zealand authorities a better understanding of the movements of visa-exempt travelers and helps prevent a range of border, international and immigration crimes.
Document Requirements For Brazilian Citizens
- A valid Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand.
- Completed New Zealand eTA application form for Brazil
- Proof of intent to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card for the Payment of NzeTA.
- A valid email address to receive the NzeTA in your Inbox.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
Canada is one of many countries whose citizens do not require a visa. This means that Canadian citizens can visit New Zealand without a visa and for a stay of up to 3 months. Canadians visiting New Zealand for up to 90 days must carry a valid New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization (NZeTA). Canada is on the New Zealand Visa Waiver List. To enter New Zealand without a visa, Canadians must register their details with the Electronic Travel Authority (eTA). This is done online and only takes afew minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Passport – Canadians who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. Also, you have to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment –You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
New Zealand Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
Whether Hong Kong citizens require a visa to enter New Zealand from Hong Kong depends on the purpose of their visit and the length of their stay. However, if you are planning to stay in the country for more than 3 months, you must apply for a visitor visa. For travel of up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes, Hong Kong citizens can apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization instead of a traditional visa. Hong Kong is one of 60 jurisdictions whose citizens can travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa. The eTA is quicker and easier to obtain than a visa from the New Zealand Embassy.
New Zealand Visa Requirements for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Passport – all applicants need to have a valid passport when they apply online. For that, assure that the document remains valid for another three months from your arrival in New Zealand.
- Digital picture – the image has to meet all the guidelines to obtain a good passport photo.
- Payment Options – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Email – You need to provide a valid email address to receive your ETA. Remember that you need to have a copy of it.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Bkjdhsoki Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Address:Robert C. Frasure St 1
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina