DelveInsight’s, “Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 80+ companies and 80+ pipeline drugs in the Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Key takeaways from the Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Insight Report
- DelveInsight’s Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline report depicts a robust space with 80+ active players working to develop 80+ pipeline therapies for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- The leading Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Companies such as Alligator Bioscience, Cardiff Oncology, Novartis, Jiangsu Alphamab Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, Cantargia AB, Nelum Corp, GC Cell Corporation, OSE Immunotherapeutics, Eucure (Beijing) Biopharma Co., Ltd, Panbela Therapeutics, Inc., Onconic Therapeutics Inc., Elicio Therapeutics, Cend Therapeutics, Silenseed Ltd, Amplia Therapeutics Limited, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Revolution Medicines, Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical, Genmab, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals LLC, NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Multitude Therapeutics, Seagen Inc., Tarveda Therapeutics, I-Mab Biopharma Co. Ltd., Incyte Corporation, ZielBio, Inc., DrugCendR Inc., Bayer, TriSalus Life Sciences, Jacobio Pharma, BioLineRx Ltd., Purple Biotech Ltd., Biomea Fusion, Inc., Phanes Therapeutics, Qualigen Therapeutics, and others are evaluating new drugs for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma to improve the treatment landscape.
- Promising pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma pipeline therapies in various stages of development include Mitazalimab, Onvansertib, NIS793, KN046, CAN04, NLM-001, Immuncell-LC, OSE2101, YH003, SBP-101, JPI-547, ELI-002, CEND-1, siG12D-LODER, AMP945, BMS-813160, CAN04, RMC-6236, AB122, GEN1042, DCC-3116, NGM707, AMT-151, SGN-CD228A, PEN-866, TJ033721, INCB106385, ZB131, BR55, CEND-1, BAY2287411, SD-101, JAB-21822, CM24, and others.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence R&D Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- In January 2022, Panbela Therapeutics announced the commencement of the Phase II ASPIRE clinical trial of SBP-101 plus gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel to treat metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma patients.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma treatment @ Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Report
Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Overview
Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC) is one of the most lethal diseases, with an average 5-year survival rate of less than 10%. Unfortunately, the majority of patients have unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic disease at the time of diagnosis. PDAC development is associated with a poor prognosis due to its complicated and multifactorial nature. There is a lack of simple, early detection methods and is typically diagnosed at a late stage because symptoms do not appear until the disease has progressed and metastasized to distinct sites. The major difficulties in treating pancreatic cancer lie at both the genetic and cellular levels. The extent of mutational changes in pancreatic tumors generates gene instability that appears to play an essential role in PDAC tumor growth and resistance to treatments.
Latest Breakthroughs of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Treatment Landscape
- In July 2022, Cend Therapeutics, Inc. announced that The Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology published data from the Phase 1b study of CEND-1, Cend’s lead investigational drug, in combination with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel for the treatment of first-line, metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (“mPDAC”).
- In July 2022, I-Mab announced that the first patient in China has been treated with TJ-CD4B (also known as ABL111), a novel Claudin 18.2 x 4-1BB bispecific antibody, in a Phase 1 international multi-center clinical trial (IMCT) for patients with solid tumors, including gastric cancer, gastroesophageal junction carcinoma, esophageal adenocarcinoma, and pancreatic ductal carcinoma.
- In June 2022, BioNTech SE announced initial data from an ongoing investigator-initiated first-in-human Phase 1 study evaluating the safety and tolerability of the mRNA-based individualized neoantigen-specific immunotherapy (iNeST) autogene cevumeran (also known as BNT122, RO7198457) in combination with anti-PD-L1 immune checkpoint inhibitor atezolizumab and chemotherapy in patients with resected pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC). Feasibility of the process of profiling each patient’s tumor to inform individualized vaccine design and on-demand manufacturing of iNeST in a clinically relevant timeframe was confirmed. The preliminary results showed a favorable safety profile as well as encouraging signs of clinical activity.
- In June 2022, BioLineRx Ltd. announced that the Company had entered into a collaboration agreement with GenFleet Therapeutics, an immuno-oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company based in China, to advance Motixafortide through a randomized Phase 2b clinical trial in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, or PDAC.
- In May 2022, Elicio Therapeutics, announced that it had entered into a clinical supply agreement with Regeneron to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Elicio’s lead asset, ELI-002, an investigational KRAS-targeted cancer vaccine, in combination with Regeneron’s Libtayo® (cemiplimab), a fully human monoclonal antibody targeting the immune checkpoint receptor PD-1 on T cells, in patients with KRAS-driven tumors. The combination therapy will be studied in KRAS-driven tumors, including Stage III and IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), Stage IV colorectal cancer (CRC), and unresectable, locally advanced, or oligometastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC).
- In May 2022, OSE Immunotherapeutics SA and its clinical partners GERCOR, ARCAGY-GINECO, and the FoRT Foundation (Fondazione Ricerca Traslazionale), announced four poster presentations featuring neoepitope combination Tedopi® in various cancer indications at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting that was held from June 4 – 7, 2022 in Chicago. The first poster was titled, “A randomized non-comparative phase II study of maintenance OSE2101 vaccine alone or in combination with nivolumab (nivo), or FOLFIRI after induction with FOLFIRINOX in patients (Pts) with advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (aPDAC): first interim results of the TEDOPAM GERCOR D17-01 PRODIGE 63 STUDY”.
- In May 2022, Purple Biotech Ltd. announced the initiation of the Phase 2 portion of its ongoing study of CM24, a first-in-class monoclonal antibody with the potential to treat multiple cancers. Phase 2 is an open-label, multicenter study in subjects with metastatic pancreatic cancer (PDAC) to evaluate the safety and tolerability of CM24 in combination with the PD-1 inhibitor Opdivo® (nivolumab) and chemotherapy. The primary study endpoint is to evaluate preliminary efficacy in 2nd line PDAC.
- In March 2022, Alligator Bioscience announced an update on the ongoing OPTIMIZE-1 clinical Phase Ib/II trial in first-line metastatic pancreatic cancer with the company’s lead asset, mitazalimab. Safety evaluation of the second dose-escalation cohort (900 µg/kg of mitazalimab in combination with mFOLFIRINOX) has concluded, which marks the successful completion of the Phase Ib part of the study. The Data Review Committee had declared the 900 µg/kg mitazalimab dose to be safe and recommended that the dosing level should be continued for the Phase II study. Enrollment for Phase II has begun and is ongoing at sites in Europe. OPTIMIZE-1, an open-label, multi-center Phase Ib/II study is assessing the safety and efficacy of mitazalimab in combination with chemotherapy, mFOLFIRINOX, in patients with metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Find out more about Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Medication @ Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Treatment
Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Emerging Drugs
- Onvansertib: Cardiff Oncology
- Nadunolimab: Cantargia
- Zimberelimab: Arcus Biosciences
DelveInsight’s Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Report covers around 80+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Learn more about the novel and emerging Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma pipeline therapies @ Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Clinical Trials
Scope of the Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Report
- Coverage- Global
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Therapeutic Assessment By Product Type: Mono, Combination, Mono/Combination
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Therapeutic Assessment By Clinical Stages: Discovery, Pre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Therapeutics Assessment By Route of Administration: Intravenous, Oral, Subcutaneous
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Therapeutics Assessment By Molecule Type: Small molecule, Peptides, Cell therapy, Polymers, Gene therapy
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Therapeutics Assessment By Mechanism of Action: Polo-like kinase 1 inhibitors, Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity, Interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein inhibitors, Natural killer cell stimulants, Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists, T lymphocyte stimulants, nterleukin 8A receptor antagonists, Interleukin 8B receptor antagonists, Adenosylmethionine decarboxylase inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants, Caspase 3 stimulants, Cell division inhibitors; Ornithine decarboxylase inhibitors, Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
- Key Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Companies: Alligator Bioscience, Cardiff Oncology, Novartis, Jiangsu Alphamab Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, Cantargia AB, Nelum Corp, GC Cell Corporation, OSE Immunotherapeutics, Eucure (Beijing) Biopharma Co., Ltd, Panbela Therapeutics, Inc., Onconic Therapeutics Inc., Elicio Therapeutics, Cend Therapeutics, Silenseed Ltd, Amplia Therapeutics Limited, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Revolution Medicines, Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical, Genmab, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals LLC, NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Multitude Therapeutics, Seagen Inc., Tarveda Therapeutics, I-Mab Biopharma Co. Ltd., Incyte Corporation, ZielBio, Inc., DrugCendR Inc., Bayer, TriSalus Life Sciences, Jacobio Pharma, BioLineRx Ltd., Purple Biotech Ltd., Biomea Fusion, Inc., Phanes Therapeutics, Qualigen Therapeutics, and others
- Key Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Therapies: Mitazalimab, Onvansertib, NIS793, KN046, CAN04, NLM-001, Immuncell-LC, OSE2101, YH003, SBP-101, JPI-547, ELI-002, CEND-1, siG12D-LODER, AMP945, BMS-813160, CAN04, RMC-6236, AB122, GEN1042, DCC-3116, NGM707, AMT-151, SGN-CD228A, PEN-866, TJ033721, INCB106385, ZB131, BR55, CEND-1, BAY2287411, SD-101, JAB-21822, CM24, and others.
Table of content
- Executive Summary
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Overview
- Pipeline Therapeutics
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma– DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- Late Stage Products (Phase III)
- NIS 793: XOMA
- Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
10. CEND 1: Cend Therapeutics
11. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
12. DCC-3116: Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
13. Early Stage Products (Phase I)
14. RMC-6236: REVOLUTION Medicines
15. Inactive Products
16. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Key Companies
17. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Key Products
18. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma- Unmet Needs
19. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma- Market Drivers and Barriers
20. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma- Future Perspectives and Conclusion
21. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Analyst Views
22. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Key Companies
Dive deep into rich insights for drugs for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma treatment, visit @ New Drug for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Treatment
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States