● The purpose of the test is to ensure that the casters have great wear resistance and durability, and to see if they meet the production quality.
● Ambient temperature tests are necessary to see how the industrial casters work in a natural environment.
● The testing equipment is a multi-function caster testing machine.
● Once an injection molding round is complete, then the industrial caster is cooled and the bracket gets riveted, with the final product being assembled
● The tread hardness: TPU (85A-100A), TPE/TPR (65A-90A)
● Test standards are usually made based on the standard requirements of the customer.
● Products are sampled randomly and they are loaded with 1.2 the regular capacity, and they are walked for 5 hours without stopping. The next test will see the same capacity, but the walking time is 8 hours. The focus is on seeing if there are any wear, spalling or cracks, signs of damage or deformation.
● There can be some jamming or looseness, these are also things to focus on.
● Check the maximum load in the instruction manual, as overloading leads to accidents
● Use a wrench to tighten screws properly when you install any casters
● Avoid using a hammer to hit the brake pad when you want to release the brake
● Always ensure that you avoid forcing brakes so they can stop under the casters.
● Avoid using casters in locations where temperature and humidity levels are very high
● Stay away from using these in water, oil, salt, alkali or acid environments.
● Make sure that you prevent using in towing operations for a long time.
● Stay away from using on the ground if there’s a height difference.