Enterprising entrepreneur and CEO of DT Builders, Laushaun W Robinson is elated to announce his firm has succeeded in getting Norfolk’s new 30-million-dollar development plans approved.
Laushaun W Robinson got the development plans approved and, it’ll be a historic one—the first black owned minority project of this statute, in Norfolk, Virginia. Laushaun W Robinson will develop 13000 square feet of 100 residential dwelling units. It will be situated at the northwest corner of the intersection of E. Indian River Road and Wilson Road in the Campostella neighborhood.
The plaza will consist of:
Building A (3 stories)
• 14,700 sq. ft. commercial (retail sales and service, eating and drinking uses).
• 25 residential units above the commercial spaces.
Building B (3 stories):
• 9,000 sq. ft. (child day care center).
• 16 residential units above the commercial space.
• Playground to be shared between the day care center and residents of the entire development.
• 5,500 sq. ft. with 15 residential units.
• 2,400 sq. ft. retail and restaurant.
DT Builders, now 7 years old in the construction sector, is on a mission of developing dreams. The company is currently doing so by giving individuals affordable living at an affordable rate in Huntersville, Norfolk. The construction of 100 apartment units of Sycamore Plaza is sure to bring the community value and opportunity. The plaza will be providing day care services 24 hours, convenience stores, salons, and apartments. These will drive the value of the community up greatly and increase opportunities for the area.
Laushaun Robinson revealed he’s elated and satisfied seeing the project come to fruition. ”Seeing the progress of this project and the lives it’ll change, seeing it’ll give everyone a place to call home, is without a doubt my favorite part about this business”, he said.
Company Name: DT Builders
Contact Person: Laushaun Robinson
Email: Send Email
Country: United States