Indian Visa from Peru
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. VisitingIndia is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Planning a trip to India is on many to-do lists in Peru. great country with many experiences that need to be absorbed. Over150 nationalities including Peruvians can apply for the India e-Visa online. If you have a Peruvian passport and an Indian e-Visa, you can stay there for 90 days per entry. Also, you can keep your Indian e-Visa for 1 year after issuance. The Indian e-Visa for Peruvians is a travel document that allows you to enter India for a short stay. It works like an Indian visa for Peruvians but without visiting the embassy. The entire procedure is available online, so you can apply for this travel document at home as long as you have a WiFi connection and an electronic device.
What requirements do I need to get the India eVisa?
- A valid passport: to consider it valid, remember to verify that it wouldn’t expire once you get to India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent, and it should follow the proper guidelines.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Means of payment: You can use a debit/credit card or PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid only for people who apply for a medical visa.
Indian Visa from Poland
Citizens of Poland are required to apply for an Indian visa before arriving in the country. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens is available as online application form from Government of India since 2014. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for specific reasons: Pleasure, Business or Medical reasons. This India visa allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays.
India eVisa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- The Indian eTourist visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
Indian Visa from Portugal
India is called the land of a thousand wonders. In fact, an incredible discovery awaits you around every corner! And India is a country of contrasts. Here you will find mountains with snow-capped peaks and deserts where the sun shines relentlessly. You can easily apply online before travelers arrive in India. The India e-Visa is issued for tourism, business travel, visiting friends and family and short-term medical treatment. Your travel plans will be made easier by the fact that Portugal is one of the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for an India e-Visa. Easily apply online before arriving in India.
Documents Required For Portugal Citizens
- Valid passport – you will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. Just take a look at the expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address because the e-Visa will be sent via email.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Indian Visa from SINGAPORE
India is a place that everyone should visit once in their lifetime. It is a land of remarkable diversity and rich in history, gastronomy and artistic heritage that is very much alive. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. India e-Visa is an electronic authorization for travel to India for business, tourism or medical purposes. The Embassy of India has ensured a smooth and fast visa process for Singapore citizens thanks to the eVisa system. This document works like a visa that is stamped in your passport. You must carry the document with you in the country.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- A valid passport, with at least 6 months validity.
- A passport sized photograph with a white background
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-3264-0911
City: Chiyoda City