Koblenz, Rhineland Palatinate – November 12, 2022 – Oberwerth announces a great innovation in camera protectors!
- Oberwerth announces the market launch of a protector (TagCase®) that its owner can always locate by means of a hidden AirTag®.
- Theft or simple misplacement of expensive cameras is thus defused
- The hidden, inconspicuous installation makes it difficult for thieves to steal the protector.
- Externally, the protector is indistinguishable from a regular protector (half case)
- TagCases® available in different colors and finest leathers
Oberwerth announces the launch of a new, innovative TagCase® that allows photographers to hide an Apple AirTag® inside the half case base plate.
Oberwerth’s new TagCases® usher in a new era of camera protectors: Half Cases become smart – thanks to an innovative inner pocket, an Apple AirTag® can easily be inserted into the TagCase® and hidden there. It is no longer visible from the outside or to third parties, giving the photographer the chance to easily find the camera and TagCase® via the smartphone, even in the event of theft.
The installation of the “invisible” AirTag® is very easy. After simple installation, the AirTag® disappears invisibly so that an uninvolved third party cannot easily notice and remove it. In this way, the camera can be found again at any time via a smartphone.
Oberwerth is a brand that has been established for almost 5 years and aims to offer sustainable, high-quality bags and accessories of casual chic. The company lovingly handcrafts all products using the best materials available while adhering to the highest environmental standards.
Further information about AirTag® at: https://oberwerth.com/collections/half-cases
Company Name: B&F Oberwerth GmbH & Co. KG
Contact Person: Moritz Witzel
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 (0)261 9888 2444
State: Rhineland Palatinate