Naperville, IL – Swimage, the leader in endpoint management solutions, today announced its highly advanced rapid solution for incident response.
In today’s world, it’s not a matter of if your company is going to be attacked, but when. Dealing with a sophisticated cybersecurity attack is a daunting task, even for large organizations with a high level of maturity. A strong incident response capability significantly reduces the damage caused to an organization when catastrophe strikes. Swimage performs various activities in the four stages of incident response.
- Instrumenting the environment with tools to listen for triggers of suspicious and malicious activity
- Establishing baseline systems; understanding “normal” activity so defenders can identify deviations
- Developing and testing courses of action (COAs) for containment and eradication
- Establishing means for collecting digital forensics and other data or evidence
Detection & Analysis
- Safeguarding agents on endpoints; automatically healing any compromised agent
- Monitoring, detecting, and alerting on anomalous and suspicious activity on known-good data sources
- Collecting and preserving data from affected endpoints for incident verification, categorization, prioritization, mitigation, reporting, and attribution
- Capturing a memory and disk image for evidence preservation
Containment, Eradication, & Recovery
- Isolating impacted systems from each other and/or from non-impacted systems and networks
- Updating firewall filtering; blocking of unauthorized accesses; blocking malware sources
- Closing specific ports and mail servers or other relevant servers and services
- Changing system admin passwords, rotating private keys
- Rebuilding affected systems from ‘known-good’ sources; eliminating rootkits; installing patches
- Reconnecting rebuilt/new systems to networks, tightening perimeter security (e.g., firewall rule sets)
- Restoring systems to normal operations (e.g., put applications and data back in place)
- Creating rule sets based on lessons learned from the previous incident
- Enforcing appropriate triggers and actions based on lessons learned from the previous incident
- Creating collections based on most vulnerable groups
- Applying enforcement of the rule sets to the collections
Swimage optimizes your incident response capabilities by providing many functionalities, some of which are not available from any other solution. In the unfortunate event of a cybersecurity attack, Swimage automatically and simultaneously rebuilds systems so your organization can recover quickly.
Swimage has a fully automated intelligent configuration engine that rebuilds a device with no touches and no technical expertise required. Swimage is a comprehensive PC recovery solution which completely rebuilds an entire organization’s PCs in minutes. Swimage can ensure your business continuity and be a critical piece of your disaster recovery plan. With Swimage, you can minimize downtime and recover your entire organization without adding additional IT staff.
For more information visit www.Swimage.com/use-cases/incident-response/ or email Info@Swimage.com
Swimage has been in business for over 25 years, specializing in end-to-end automation for PC lifecycle processes – including OS migrations, deployments, repairs, continuity, compliance, and health. Swimage has been deployed on millions of PCs in 85 countries with efficiency, simplicity, and security. Swimage provides a comprehensive PC recovery solution which completely rebuilds an entire organization’s PCs in minutes. Swimage can ensure business continuity and be a critical piece of disaster recovery plans. With Swimage, you can minimize downtime and recover your entire organization without adding additional IT staff.
Company Name: Swimage
Contact Person: Kyle Haroldsen
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (630) 786-5999
Address:400 East Diehl Rd Suite 440
Country: United States