Kibo demonstrates strong momentum heading into 2023, continuing to serve B2C, B2B and D2C businesses with innovative solutions to build better customer experiences
Kibo is proud to announce several milestones and accomplishments from 2022 that reinforce its position as a leader in composable commerce solutions for retailers and B2B companies. The company’s industry recognition, client successes, product launches and strategic partnerships have led to proven results and laid the foundation for long-term growth.
Marketing Technology News: Lasso Announces a Significant Step Forward in Healthcare Marketing Measurement
Winning Client Roster
Clients across industries, including global home and hardware stores, luxury retailers, health and beauty brands and B2B enterprises, trust Kibo’s API-first, microservices-based architecture to deliver a wide range of commerce strategies such as headless and composable commerce, meeting high growth goals and delivering on customer expectations at a manageable cost of ownership. Some of Kibo’s most recent client wins include:
- OnlySky, the fastest growing ERP and eCommerce solution for independent ski resorts and schools, selected Kibo’s commerce solution for its composable and extensible architecture.
- With Ignitiv, a leading eCommerce agency, Bi-Mart implemented Kibo’s eCommerce platform and order management system and rolled out its BOPIS program. Since the implementation, Bi-Mart has seen an increase in website traffic and memberships.
- Also with Ignitiv, Fortis Life Sciences implemented Kibo’s eCommerce platform, allowing them to rapidly deliver a customer-centric digital experience in support of its mission and vision. Fortis Life Sciences offers customers in the research, diagnostics and therapeutics markets world-class reagents, tools and materials, globally.
“Our customers are the true leaders in retail, and our goal is and always has been to provide them with tools to quickly adapt as business needs and market trends evolve,” said Ram Venkataraman, CEO, Kibo. “We have helped retailers enable inventory visibility, intelligent order routing and subscription commerce capabilities — underlining the shift towards more complex business models and the need for technology to support those complexities.”
Industry Recognition From Leading Analysts
In 2022, Kibo gained numerous accolades for its composable commerce solutions, including:
- Named the Leader in the Forrester Wave: B2C Commerce Solutions, Q2 2022 report.
- Ranked highest for the B2C Digital Commerce Use Case in the August 2022 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Digital Commerce Platforms report.
- Cited as a notable vendor in the Forrester Order Management System Landscape, Q4 2022 report.
- Recognized in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems.
Innovative Retail Technology Solutions
Kibo released many exciting product updates in 2022 to help its clients optimize operations and build better customer experiences, including the release of its Subscription Commerce solution. Kibo Subscription Commerce is more than a recurring billing software – the platform allows retailers to control the end-to-end subscription experience.
In addition to launching Kibo Subscription Commerce, Kibo made enhancements to its Search, Inventory Management and Fulfillment functionalities. These updates allow Kibo clients to evolve as consumer expectations pivot and further drive customer loyalty.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Rachel Kavanagh, CMO at Siren
Kibo has built an experienced and innovative partner ecosystem that provides value to customers and supports digital transformations.
In the latter half of 2022, Kibo announced that its Commerce Platform powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) is available in AWS Marketplace. Kibo’s offering in AWS Marketplace allows retailers to deploy its modular eCommerce and Order Management products in a matter of minutes.
Continued Investments To Support Customers
As a fully modular, API-first platform, Kibo is in an even stronger position to serve B2C, B2B and D2C customers with innovative solutions. “Kibo is the only composable commerce platform that supports experiences spanning the breadth of best-of-breed eCommerce, Order Management and Subscriptions solutions,” said Venkataraman.
Kibo’s recent capital infusion, combined with its debt-free state, allows them to build on its momentum, accelerate sales and marketing efforts and quickly reach the next level of growth.
Marketing Technology News: The Role Of Influencers Within Social Commerce