CANADA VISA ONLINE
A visa is proof that the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements. Most nationals do not require a visa for tourist visits to Canada of less than 180 days. Instead, they can apply for and receive an eTA for Canada, which can be applied for online. Since August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for six months. Citizens of select countries can apply for a Canada visa online, while all other countries must apply through the regular channels. eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals wishing to travel to Canada by air. Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Canada Visa Online is a visa waiver document that allows qualified foreign citizens of various countries (visa-free) to visit Canada without first obtaining a visa from a Canadian Embassy.
Types of Canada Visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Study permit
- Work permit
- Permanent resident travel document
What Are the Documents Necessary for a Canada Visa?
The following documents are necessary:
- Your valid ID card.
- A Valid passport with minimum two blank pages
- A Proper application for a Canada visa.
- A receipt for Canada visa payments.
- Proof of clean criminal record.
- A medical examination certifying excellent health.
- Photographs meeting the criteria for submitting photographs for a Canada visa.
- Proof of financial standing
- Proof that you will return home after your Canadian visa expires.
- Documents proving your identity and marital status.
- A letter explaining why you are visiting Canada.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
You must apply for an eTA to visit Canada if you are from one of the visa-waiver countries (countries eligible for an eTA) arriving on plane or transiting through a Canadian airport. The Canadian government introduced Electronic Travel Authorization in May 2016 to speed up the visa application process. Nowadays, Canada visa applications have been replaced byś the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business or transit purposes. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourist, business or transit purposes with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiry date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can apply for an eTA easily without any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. Entering Canada requires a visa for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
CANADA VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
Australian citizens can visit Canada without a visa if they have a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA visa for Australia is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Australian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The eTA is the most convenient way for Australian passport holders to enter Canada for tourism, business or transit purposes. Under Canada’s visa policy, Australian citizens are one of more than 50 countries that do not require a Canadian visa when registering in the eTA system. The Electronic Travel Authorization for Canada is only available to travelers entering Canada by air. The Canada eTA for Australian passport holders is a digital visa that makes it easier for Australian citizens and other eligible travelers to visit the country. The Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue and is considered a multiple entry visa waiver to Canada, meaning travelers can enter and exit the country as many times as they wish within the validity period. Travelers applying from Australia only need to meet a few basic requirements to obtain an eTA for Canada. Australian citizens can easily travel to Canada thanks to the simple online application process. Completing the eTA form takes less than 15 minutes.
Canada eTA Requirements for Australian Citizens
- An Australian passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- An Email address to receive notifications about the Canada eTA in your Inbox.
CANADA VISA FOR BELGIUM CITIZENS
Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA or visa before legally entering Canada. The Canadian eTA for Belgian citizens was launched in 2016 to allow travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization online-only, without having to visit an embassy or consulate in person. Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes. Belgian travelers wishing to visit Canada can now obtain travel authorization to the country through a simple online visa waiver application. Those who do not intend to stay in Canada for more than 6 consecutive months can apply for a visa waiver online from Belgium through the ETA application process. Once a Canadian electronic permit is approved, it is automatically linked electronically to the traveler’s passport. An approved eTA for Canada from Belgium allows multiple entries into the country and is valid for a total of 5 years from the date of issue, i.e. a new application does not have to be submitted before each trip. The application can be completed in less than 30 minutes and the results are almost instant.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
CANADA VISA FOR BULGARIAN CITIZENS
Bulgarian citizens are eligible to apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. The Canadian eTA visa for Bulgaria is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Bulgarian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Canadian eTA is an online travel authorization that grants Bulgarians multiple entries for 5 years, with each visit allowed for a maximum duration of 6 months. The Canadian government introduced this online visa waiver in 2015 by eligible country. Bulgarian travelers are among those citizens who do not require a traditional visa to visit Canada for tourism, business or simple transit purposes. It only applies to international travelers arriving in Canada by air. Any other mode of transport requires an alternate travel authorization. The eTA is electronically linked to the passports of Bulgarian visitors and is not transferable to a new travel document. This means that if a passport with an approved eTA expires before 5 years, your travel authorization will also expire. Bulgarians who confirm that they meet the requirements can start the Canadian eTA application process online. The application form is a simple questionnaire that takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
CANADA VISA WAIVER REQUIREMENTS FOR BULGARIA
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival on Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street