CANADA VISA FOR FRANCE CITIZENS
Thanks to an online initiative by the Canadian government, French citizens no longer need to go through the lengthy application process to obtain a Canada visa waiver from France. The Canadian eTA for French passport holders, also known as Canada Electronic Travel Authorization, is a visa waiver. Since its launch in 2015, citizens of more than 50 visa-free countries are eligible to apply for the Canadian eTA, including those from France. It allows French citizens to enter Canada without a visa via a simplified online application process. French citizens can use their Canadian eTA for tourism, business, visiting family or transiting through Canada. The Canadian eTA has many advantages. First of all, French citizens can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months at a time with their Canadian eTA. The Canadian eTA for French citizens is valid for 5 years or until the traveler’s passport expires (whichever comes first). The Canada Travel Permit is a multiple-entry visa waiver and allows French travelers to enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish during its period of validity. French travelers can obtain the eTA for Canada by filling out a simple online application form. The system is easy to use and filling out the form usually takes no more than 15 minutes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRENCH
- Valid Passport: A valid bio-metric passport. Each applicant must be in possession of a bio-metric passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry into Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don’t need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for your eTA fees.
CANADA VISA FOR GERMANY CITIZENS
The Canadian eTA for German citizens is a digital visa waiver allowing entry into the country. Germany is one of more than 50 countries whose citizens can use this simplified process to obtain travel authorization to Canada and avoid the lengthy process of applying for a traditional visa at an embassy. The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, commonly known as eTA, was introduced in 2015 and is valid for 5 years. The Canadian eTA for Germans can be used for a variety of purposes including tourism, business or transit through Canada. It allows citizens of Germany to apply online for an entry permit to Canada. An approved Canadian eTA for Canadian citizens is a multiple entry travel authorization allowing a total stay of 180 days with each entry. Since the Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry document, travelers from Germany can use it to enter and exit Canada as often as they like, as long as it is within the period of validity of the Canadian eTA. Thanks to a recent initiative by the Canadian government, it’s now easier than ever to obtain a visa waiver to visit Canada via the online eTA application, eliminating the hassle of applying for a visa in person at a Canadian diplomatic office.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: You can use a debit or credit card, to pay for the eTA application fees
CANADA VISA FOR GREECE CITIZENS
In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online visa waiver for Greek citizens, which can be obtained through a simple application. Greek citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. All Greek citizens require a Canada visa or visa waiver to legally enter the country. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. An approved Canada Visa Waiver from Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months, with each airport entry to the country. Please note that once your Canada visa waiver (the Canadian eTA) has been granted, it is electronically linked to the Greek passport used by the traveler when completing the application. The Canadian Tourist Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA) is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport (whichever comes first). The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler’s passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREECE CITIZENS
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid form of payment – You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA application fees.
CANADA VISA FOR ISRAEL CITIZENS
The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. The Canada visa is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Israeli citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Citizens of Israel must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical visits of up to 90 days. Israeli travelers traveling to another destination via a Canadian airport can use the Canadian eTA for transit. As of August 2015, an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for travelers visiting Canada for business, transit, or tourism for less than six months. Israeli travelers should note that the Canadian eTA is electronically linked to the passport used to complete the application. The Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years or until the Israeli citizen’s passport expires. This is a multiple entry visa waiver and can be used for any number of trips within the 5-year period. The maximum duration of each trip is 6 months. This visa waiver system allows citizens of Israel and some other countries to easily obtain travel authorization without having to visit a Canadian embassy or consulate.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Israeli citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their Inbox.
CANADA VISA FOR ITALY CITIZENS
The Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2015 to facilitate short-term travel for international travelers. The Canadian eTA for Italian citizens allows visa-free stays of up to 6 months for the following purposes: Holidays, family visits, business trips or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry permit. It is valid for 5 years, it allows Italian visitors to stay 6 months on each visit. As an Italian citizen, you do not need a visa to plan a trip to Canada. Italian citizens planning to travel to Canada must register online for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). This allows them to visit the Great White North without a visa. If you are traveling by air, you must apply for an ETA before boarding a flight. This Online Travel Authorization is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport and cannot be transferred to a new document. This means if a passport expires 5 years ago, the Canadian eTA will also expire. Italian passport holders traveling to Canada can enter Canada with an approved eTA without applying for a standard visa at an embassy or consulate. This can be done in minutes. Simply enter the required details in a short form and the eTA will be confirmed by email shortly thereafter (usually within a maximum of 24 hours).
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify the expiration date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document needs to be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid email is required to make your online application and also for the reception of the document. If you want, you can print your ETA.
- Means of payment – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
Company Name: CANADA Visa Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street