Indian Visa for SOUTH AFRICAN Citizens
The Indian Visa for South African Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travelers from all over the world to visit the country. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit. If travelers intend to visit the country for tourism activities, they need an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of your visit is to conduct business, you will need an India Business eVisa. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, they must apply for an Electronic Medical Visa. Applying for an India e-Visa is a very simple process that is completed online and saves travelers the hassle of going to a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
What Documents Do South Africans Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Indian Visa for SWISS Citizens
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. The Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. India Tourist Visa for Swiss citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Indian Visa for BULGARIAN Citizens
The Republic of India is located in the southernmost region of Asia. It is known for its rich local culture and the unique features that give it its character. Due to its status as Asia’s leading tourist destination, visitors flock to India from all corners of the world to learn first-hand about the country’s history, traditions, cuisine and way of life. Indian Visa for Bulgarian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The government developed the e-Visa program to attract more tourists to travel to the subcontinent. Currently, nationals of 157 different countries, including Bulgarian citizens, are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to enter India. The type of e-Visa you need will be determined by the purpose of your trip. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa is used to enter India for tourism, relaxation or occasional visits to relatives. A 30-day tourist visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival, with double entry into the country. e-Business Visa – This type of visa is used if you intend to conduct business or trade within India, but it is important to know that it is not legal for employment purposes. It is a multiple-entry visa that allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days, with a maximum continuous stay of 180 days during any trip. e-Medical Visa + Medical Attendant: This type of e-Visa is used when you need to receive medical treatments in India, including yoga and physical therapy. You can stay in India for up to 60 days and enter the country three times. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local Embassy or Consulate.
TYPES OF INDIAN e-Visa
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
Indian Visa Eligibility
Tourism in India is important to the country’s economy and the introduction of the e-Visa makes it easier for visitors to enter India. The India e-Visa was launched to simplify the visa issuance process and attract more foreign visitors. Currently, the e-Visa is available to citizens of 169 countries. This means that many travelers can easily obtain the necessary entry permits to visit India. India e-Visa requirements are essential to obtain the necessary authorization to enter India. Key requirements include a valid passport, email address, and a debit or credit card. Be sure to check the validity of your passport.
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa.
Indian Visa for BUSINESS TRAVELERS
India is one of the countries that has started issuing electronic visas to citizens of 150 countries. The Indian Business Visa allows its holder to engage in business activities during their stay in the country. Entrepreneurs from these 150 countries can also obtain an India e-business visa from the comfort of their own home. Doing business abroad is an important phenomenon for the growth of countries and also a very common reason for traveling abroad. The India E-Business Visa is a multiple-entry visa that grants a combined total stay of 180 days from the date of first entry into the country. Therefore, a simple and quick procedure for planning a business trip can always come in handy. Business travelers are advised to apply for their business visa at least 4 days prior to travel.
How Does e-Business Visa Work?
- The e-Business visa for India validity is 1 year from the date of issue.
- Business e-Visa is a Multiple-entry visa.
- Holders may spend 180 days in India during the year the visa is valid.
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in India.
- Travelers are required to carry a copy of their approved business e-Visa India at all times during their stay.
- Visitors must have a return or an onward ticket when applying for their e-Business visa.
- All applicants must have an individual passport, regardless of their age.
- The e-Business visa cannot be used and is not valid to visit protected/restricted or Cantonment areas.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN BUSINESS VISA
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India.
- Applicants must also supply a passport-style photo
- A business card or letter.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Debit / Credit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street