Indian Visa for Medical Visit
If you wish to receive medical treatment in India, you need the India Medical Visa. A Medical Visa (MED Visa) is issued to a person whose sole purpose is to seek medical treatment in established, recognized or specialized Hospitals/Treatment Centers in India. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Visa or e-Visa which is accessible to foreigners traveling to India for medical reasons. The India e-Medical Visa is an online travel authorization for foreigners wishing to receive medical treatment in the country. An Indian Medical Visa allows the holder to enter the country a total of three times. The e-Medical Visa is a short-term visa issued for reasons of medical treatment. This type of visa is only granted to the patient and not to family members. The India Medical Visa is valid for 60 days. The holder can remain in the country continuously during this time. It is possible to get an e-Visa for India three times a year. Foreigners can acquire an e-Medical Visa for India by filling out an online application form. This simple process can be performed from the comfort of the traveler’s home or office, avoiding a trip to an embassy or consulate.
What are the requirements for a Medical visa?
- A valid passport and must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- You will have to provide us with a hospital letter detailing where you will receive the medical treatment.
- A scan of the information page of your passport.
- A yellow fever vaccination card (it is necessary if you’re coming from a yellow fever risk country).
- You have to provide us with details about yourself and your trip, including your email address and contact number.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You have to attach a passport-style photo for the visa process.
- A credit or debit card to pay for the processing fee.
Medical Visa for India
If you wish to receive medical treatment in India, you need the India Medical Visa. Launched by the Government of India in November 2014, the e-Visa for India is an online visa that simplifies the Indian Visa application process. There is no need to visit an embassy or consulate. The Indian Electronic Medical Visa is an electronic travel document that grants access to India to all visitors wishing to receive medical treatment in the country. Eligible citizens can complete the simple online India Medical Visa Form to obtain an approved e-Visa allowing a maximum stay of 60 consecutive days for medical reasons. The India e-Medical Visa is a triple entry visa valid for 120 days from the date of issue. The second and third entries into India must be made within 60 days of the first. The requirements for the India Medical eVisa are the same as for the Tourist eVisa. However, applicants must also provide a certified letter from the relevant Indian hospital or medical center. Foreigners can acquire an e-Medical India Visa by filling out an online application form. This simple process can be conveniently performed by the traveler at home or in the office, avoiding a visit to an embassy or consulate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment.
- Proof that they have the funds to cover their stay
- They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Medical E-Visa fees.
Anyone traveling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
Indian Visa from Australia
With the launch of eVisa, Australians can apply for an Indian Visa online from the comfort of their own homes. The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Australians, like most nationalities, first need a visa to travel to India. A tourist visa is required to enter India. However, in order to encourage tourism, the Indian government has made the process of applying for an Indian visa from Australian quick and easy. The Government of India issues an Indian Tourist Visa to Australians, valid for up to 90 consecutive days. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don’t have to go anywhere to apply. Indian Visa Application for Australian Citizens is no longer a lengthy process. The eVisa system allows you to apply for a tourist visa online. This completely eliminates the need to make an appointment and go to an Indian embassy.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant recent Photo
- A valid passport
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Transit Visa for India
Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to a later destination. A transit visa is a document stating that a traveler has government permission to transit through a country, but the traveler is not permitted to reside. However, this depends on how long the traveler is staying in India and whether or not they intend to leave the airport transit area. Some nationalities are required to apply for a transit visa for India at an embassy or consulate in advance. However, most foreign passport holders can now obtain an Indian Transit e-Visa via a simple online application. If you already hold a valid India e-Visa e.g. For example, an approved business visa or medical visa, you do not need to apply for a transit visa if you are transiting through India for more than 24 hours. This is because these types of visas are multiple-entry India visas, which allow the holder to enter India multiple times during their validity. Eligible applicants for Transit Visa to India can fill out the eVisa application form online which takes just a few minutes to enter basic passport, passport and travel information.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
You should apply for an India transit visa if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time. Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. India Transit Visa is required and verified when transferring from International Airport to Domestic Airport or even staying in Airport Hotel for few hours.
URGENT EMERGENCY INDIAN VISA
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, commonly known as India Urgent Emergency Visa. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. An Emergency India eVisa or Urgent India eVisa is an exclusive way that anyone can use to reach India to deal with any unforeseen events, incidents or problems. For example a death in the Family, medical problems, marital or legal issues. The Emergency India eVisa works faster than the regular eVisa as it reduces the processing time of visa applications. This feature is permitted for people applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States