United States, Nevada, Las Vegas, DelveInsight’s ‘Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Report
- Over 80+ Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma treatment landscape include Genmab, Roche, Acerta Pharma, Autolus, Xynomic Pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Promising Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma pipeline therapies in various stages of development include Epcoritamab, Glofitamab, Acalabrutinib, AUTO 3, Abexinostat, and others.
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Overview
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) is a type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). NHL is a cancer of the lymphatic system. It develops when the body makes abnormal B lymphocytes. These lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell that normally help to fight infections. When you have a lymphoma, the abnormal lymphocytes build up in lymph nodes or other body organs. Each year about 5,500 people are diagnosed with DLBCL. This makes up about 40 out of 100 cases (40%) of NHL in adults. DLBCL is more common in males than females. Most people with DLBCL first notice painless lumps, often in their neck, armpit or groin. These are swollen (enlarged) lymph nodes. They usually grow quite quickly, over just a few weeks. Sometimes, DLBCL can develop in lymph nodes deep inside your body where they can’t be felt from the outside. The swollen nodes can form large lumps – known as ‘bulky disease’. DLBCL can also develop outside lymph nodes, called ‘extranodal’ disease. This affects around 1 in 5 people with DLBCL.
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
Epcoritamab is an investigational IgG1-bispecific antibody created using Genmab’s proprietary DuoBody technology. Genmab’s DuoBody-CD3 technology is designed to direct cytotoxic T cells selectively to tumors to elicit an immune response towards malignant cells. Epcoritamab is designed to simultaneously bind to CD3 on T cells and CD20 on B cells and induces T cell mediated killing of lymphoma B cells. CD20 is a clinically validated therapeutic target, and is expressed on many B-cell malignancies, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Epcoritamab is being co-developed by Genmab and AbbVie as part of the companies’ broad oncology collaboration. Currently, it is in phase 3 stage of development for the treatment of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Discover more about the emerging Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma drugs @ Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Treatment Drugs
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Key Companies
- Acerta Pharma
- Xynomic Pharmaceuticals
- And others
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies
- AUTO 3
- And others
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Companies: Genmab, Roche, Acerta Pharma, Autolus, Xynomic Pharmaceuticals, and others
- Key Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies: Epcoritamab, Glofitamab, Acalabrutinib, AUTO 3, Abexinostat, and others
Find out more about the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma treatment options in development @ Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report to know more about the leading companies working in the Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma pipeline segment.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States